Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hey all from your favorite BLONDE daughter/sister/friend!

Can you believe I forgot my laundry bag? Yep. Anyway.I'm learning LOTS! My teachers are Brother Leslie and Sister Rather. Sister Rather is a native Philipino and Brother Leslie served in the Philippines. They are really good, I can already testify in Tagalog.

I LOVE my district. My district leader is Elder Lewis and he reminds me of Brother Ripple. Imagine Bro. Ripple with dark skin and hair and a little shorter and you have Elder Lewis. There are 4 sisters in our district and 4 Elders. It's so fun. My companion's name is Sister Woodward, and she's from Washington State.

Brooke, er, Sister Deem, lives on my floor and I see her every day! It makes me happy to see a familiar face :) I saw my FHE dad Elder Nielson, who is going to Finland, yesterday.

Anywho, I'm almost out of computer time, so I best be going!

Love you all!

Love, Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment