Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What a Week!

So on Thursday we had our first teaching appointment. I was so freaked out for it, but it went well for our first time. It was actually a really spiritual experience. Even though I was totally freaked out before, when I walked in the room, I was completely calm. We've been talking a lot about teaching with the spirit, and I definitely felt it there. There is definitely room for improvement though :)

General Conference was AMAZING!!! Who else loved Elder Holland's talk yesterday??? I felt blown away by his voice... THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE!!! Haha, it was probably my favorite. I also loved all of the music... I just love music. On Saturday we got to watch the RS broadcast... I saw some people I knew in the choir :) I also got to watch the Joseph Smith movie last night. If you haven't seen it...DO. It is SO good. I hadn't seen it before (I'm not sure how I escaped that one), and it was very powerful.

Love you all! ~Sister Jennie Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment