Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Monday, March 22, 2010

6 months

Tomorrow. I Have been a missionary for 6 months. It's kind of crazy to think about...

Well, today, we went to Patag. It was really fun, and exhausting. Haha, it's quite a hike and I fell a couple times (twice into some water... haha) But the water falls were BEAUTIFUL. (I was going to attach a picture, but this computer is being s l o w ) I had a good time, and I hope it doesn't hurt too bad in the morning!

We have 3 investigators that are pretty awesome. Cherry Mae, Jonalyn, and Jenny. They are 3 friends and they are 14, 15, and 14, but they are stellar. They are always waiting for us, when we get there to teach, and Cherry Mae and Jonalyn came to church yesterday (Jenny couldn't come) They are progressing and it's awesome.

We have a few other progressing, but we're still trying to fix our schedule so that we're going to people that are REALLY progressing when they need us there. It's hard, and every time I look at my planner at night, I get tired just thinking about the next day... but such is missionary work!

Well, that's all for now folks!

Love, Sister Jennie Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment