Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, today was fantastic! We just stayed at home most of the day. I got to talk to FAMILY :D (big giant happy face...). And President Tobias came to our apartment to do interviews. We have a pretty nice apartment (I think) but he said that you can always upgrade and that we can look for a nicer one... lol I think it's funny. We live in a palace compared to most people, but we're being told that we can have better. I'll probably keep my eyes peeled though...

We are now going to go shopping because we have no food :)

On New Years Eve, we're going to go to Victorias and spend the night with those Sisters. We get to watch Disney Movies. Yayness! I'm not going to stay up too late though... and I'll tell you why...

On Christmas Eve, we had a Sisters activity and we stayed up way too late in the Mission Home and the next day I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I was so tired and I felt sick. I know exactly why they tell us to be in bed by 10:30. There is WISDOM in rules; none of you forget that.

We had 3 baptisms on Saturday. That brings the December total to 7... bringing Sister Rellora and I to being the top baptizing Sisters in the Mission for December. I don't feel like I contributed much, but I do think it's amazing how there are so many people coming into the gospel! I love these people so much!

Well, that's all I've got to say for now!

Love you all!

Love Sister Jennie Adams (aka: ...Kano?... hmmm lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment