Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Monday, December 14, 2009

No Snow

No Snow Here!

So I had the message written and it was long... and I clicked Send... and it disappeared. :( and I used all my time.
Note from Naunie: According to what I have heard, this is not an uncommon experience for missionaries. At least she has power... when the storms knock the power out, she won't be able to e-mail at all.

Anyway, this week we went to an investigator's house that is kinda far away: we rode a bus for like 20 minutes and then crossed a river. It was a good experience, but a very interesting one.

Also, I love it here! And I am doing great!

Love Sister Adams (aka "Kana!")

P.S. Corner Crew: Eat some Vanilla wafers and rainbow chip frosting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment