Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Monday, May 17, 2010

Another week in the life of Sister Adams...

Hey Everyone!

Well, I just have to report on Raymart... He is probably the most awesome 12 year old boy I know. We went to teach him after church yesterday and he started asking questions about a talk in sacrament meeting and telling us the lesson they had in Sunday School. Sister Cortes and I just sat and stared at him... and I giggled a little to myself because I was so happy for him... He's loving church and learning so much. His baptism is still set for June 12, but we've almost finished all the lessons with him (we only have like 3 left). He also always talks about going on a mission... and going to Alaska. Haha, he wants to go to America, but to Alaska. I told him he would freeze there, but he still wants to go.

We're still searching for the elect... and trying not to melt in the Philippines heat!
Thanks for all your prayers and support!
Love Always, Sister Jennie Adams

p.s. sorry so short!

No comments:

Post a Comment