Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Monday, May 24, 2010

Same Old, Same Old

Kamusta kamo? How are you?

I'm doing fabulous... except that I can't think of anything interesting that happened this week to write to you... Sorry...

Sorry I didn't tell you for sure... I stayed in Roxas, with Sister Cortes. It was like transfers didn't even happen for us, because the other two sisters stayed in Roxas as well. I am now the only American in my district. But there are 4 other Americans (elders) in my Zone, so I'm not completely alone... haha. And most, if not all, of the elders in my batch went senior this transfer. I don't feel jealous at all... I'd be happy to be junior for a few more transfers :) That's the way I like to live- stress free! Haha, but of course, I'll take the responsibility if (when?) it comes to me :) Next transfer (the "split") there are 31 foreigners coming to Bacolod and Iloilo missions (they'll be divided)... lots of missionaries are going to have to step up to fill in the leadership positions.

We had a special missionary fireside in the stake this week. It was for the 4 wards in Roxas (there are 8 wards in our stake, but the others are far away) It was good, I hope the messages there helped the people who came to it. I know that I made a resolve to be a happier person. To make life lighter, because it is meant to be that way. No one actually said that, but we're all entitled to personal revelation if we're ready to receive it.

Oh, and we have at least 2 or 3 dinner appointments in a week (that's a slow week) I hope you all recognize me when I come home!

Well Sorry I don't have more to report on, this week was just normal...

Love, Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment