Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Firesides and FLIGHT PLANS

Kamusta po kayo!

We got our flight plans this week! We leave next Tuesday at 4:30 and we fly to LA and from LA to Taipe Taiwan and from Taipe to Manila, and finally from Manila to Bacolod. We leave on the 24th and get there on the 26th. I have heard of flight plans before, but before the MTC I didn't know how big of a deal flight plans were... but the day we got them, we went crazy! It was awesome and we are SO excited!

Last night, we got to hear from Sheri Dew. And in Relief Society we heard from Sister Kristen Oaks. It is so awesome that we get to be taught by these amazing people. I'm going to miss it... but not enough to want to stay here! I am SO excited to get to the Philippines!

The other day, we learned about medical terminology. Let's just say I need to be smart about what I put into my body... and about dogs (I hear they're the ugliest dogs in the world...)Well, that's all for now folks! I can't believe I'm almost done with my MTC stay!

Love Always, Sister Jennie Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment