Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Flying Pigs

Yep, we've caught it! The Swine Flu. I don't, but it's going around... We had two sisters in quarantine. We got Sister Stadler back yesterday, but we still are short one spunky Sister Ball... :( We miss her!

Every Sunday night, they show films. In the biggest room, they either show Legacy, the Joseph Smith movie, or The Testament's. You can tell that the elders in the room are a little relationship-deprived, because they are so obnoxious... whistling, cheering, etc. whenever there is ANY hint of romance. It's pretty hilarious. Anyway, there's a peek into my Sunday nights...

There is a weird time warp here at the MTC (and possibly for a mission in general...): I feel like I've only been here for like a week, but at the same time, I feel like I don't really remember my life before the MTC... It's really quite strange. This was explained to me as "the days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days." At first, I was like, "how weird... whatever." But I know better now. :)

Our district got to host new missionaries last Wednesday, and we get to do it again this week! It was neat last week cause I hosted a sister who is also the oldest of 7 and her youngest sibling is 7.

Well, that's all, folks!

Pagmamahal, Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment