Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ok, so last week, I typed in your email address wrong... sorry!

This week...If you were arrested for being christian, would they have enough evidence to convict you?That was one of my favorite lines from our Sunday night Fireside. We have a fireside every Sunday, and every Tuesday. Guess who our speaker was last Tuesday?? Elder L. Tom Perry. Yep, it was awesome!

I go to choir, and it's a neat experience. We sang when Elder Perry came.

It's not getting too cold yet... and I'm grateful for it. I love the cold weather, but I'm not entirely fully equipped for it. All I have is a coat and some sweaters. So I'd be ok if the snow waited a couple weeks to come. :)

Did you know that in the Philippines, they start singing Christmas songs in SEPTEMBER?! Haha, it's great! You can go caroling for real in September... next year, that's what I'm doing for my birthday.

We watched a talk by Elder Holland in class this week. It's called the Miracle of a Mission (or something close to that) and it was SO good. Everything he says is so powerful. Also, I want all of you to read a talk called "The Atonement and the Value of One's Soul" by M. Russel Ballard. It's so inspiring.

Well, I hope you all enjoy the pictures! We took some more with some people that are leaving today... I'll send em home like next week or something.

Loves!Sister Adams

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sister Adams!
    We love to read about your mission adventures- keep writing! We are proud of you and your decision to go on a mission. Keep up the good work girlie!
    Love yer guts
    Rachel, Keith and the kidlets

    ReplyDelete