Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Monday, January 17, 2011

Rain

It has definitely been raining like all week. It makes it really hard to work. I'm just feeling wet all the time...Sad news... Beth didn't come to church... I'm not sure why, we're going tomorrow to find out.BUT Jackie did come to church. And accepted a baptismal date on the 13th of February. YAY! I'm excited for her, I just hope she doesn't spend time with people who don't know what they're talking about. (most of her doubts come from talking to these kinds of people). Please pray for her.

We're running low on investigators. I love teaching this gospel, but it's hard when you don't have anyone to teach it to.

I'm excited for this week because we had a coordination meeting yesterday and we have people scheduled to work almost every day this week. Yay, we get lessons with members... hopefully that helps us get investigators at church.I feel a little like I have run out of things to say...

So, I guess until next time!

Love, Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment