Sending stuff to Jennie

Dearelder.com is FREE. Select "Philippines Iloilo Mission", and write your letter!

Anything else, (cards, packages, etc.) send to the mission home address.

Sister Jennie Adams
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St.
Arevalo
5000 Iloilo
Philippines

November 2010 - January 2011

Monday, January 31, 2011

New Cell Phone

We got a new phone this week... in case you were wondering.

Work was kind of slow this week. BUT

We moved! Our new apartment is bright yellow. I mean BRIGHT yellow. Like they painted it with a highlighter. We've slept on our mattresses on the floor the last 3 nights because our bunk beds had termites and we left them in the old apartment. I think we're getting beds today. It's been an adventure and a half. We kind of feel like squatters because we are living out of our suitcases (the new house doesn't have wardrobes... also something we are getting with new beds...) And our water is really nasty, so we have to buy "mineral water" I'm not sure why it's called that. I think it's just filtered.

We taught Bijie this week. She's so cool. I'm way excited for her baptism. I think she's God's tender mercy to me. :D

I think that's all for this week... sorry so short!

Love, Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment